- You don’t need a badge / permit if you’re only going to be a couple of minutes.
- Putting on your hazard flashers is the equivalent of having a badge / permit.
- Your dead Gran’s badge / permit becomes yours to use as you like after you bury her.
- If there are no regular spaces, you can just use a disabled / handicap space without a badge / permit – no one will mind.
- If you have a big or precious car you can use a nice and wide disabled / handicap space to protect it from scratches.
(Image from BlueBadgeScotland.org)